Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TV in 2011


Can't Resist Six Feet Under

Thanks to Mae Bullock

If anyone says their favorite television show is anything other than Six Feet Under, then they have no idea what they're talking about. I've watched every episode of Six Feet Under on my Satalite tv ever since it debuted in 2001. Although it may have ended in 2005, I still have to watch any rerun that airs. I guess what interested me so much about the show is that it revolves around a family who own a funeral home in Los Angeles.

When I first heard about the program, I thought it was going to be really creepy; after all, a show centered on funeral home sounds a bit eerie. However, the s! how actually focuses on the family's personal relationships. Another really cool thing about the show is how dark it can be sometimes, such as each episode beginning with a death. Nate and David are often carrying on an imaginary conversation with the person who died, which can be funny at times, but it's really creepy at the same time. I want them to create new episodes so I can continue to watch the family evolve.